Tuesday, February 17, 2009

doesn't doing laundry...

JUST MAKE YOU HAPPY?!?!

On Saturday I was folding some sheets, and I said the above to my mom... "doesn't folding laundry just make you happy?" Apparently she didn't agree with me, and she told me that I should post it on my blog... so here you go!!

I just love doing laundry, I know... I'm weird, but I just love doing it! In fact, that's pretty much all I did on Saturday and when one of my sisters brought up her HUGE pile of dirty clothes, I got giddy. ;) I love pretty much everything about laundry, but here are just a few of the things that I love most.


1) I love seeing how much I can stuff in the washer
2) I love pouring in the laundry soap and vinegar
3) I love taking clean smelling clothes out of the washer
4) I love cleaning the lint tray
5) I love putting in homemade dryer sheets (they smell mmm-good!)

6) I love taking fluffy clean clothes out of the dryer
7) I love shaking out warm clothes and folding them up
8) I love folding socks... they're my favorite!
9)
I love seeing huge piles of dirty laundry disappear
10) I love seeing empty laundry baskets.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I should take a "laundry lesson" from you! :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you like doing laundry because then that means I don't have to do so much. (just kidding... kinda).
    I somehow wish I could enjoy doing "tasks" like you enjoy it. It is just amazing your enthusiasm for house work. You are fantabulous!!!
    Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some piles here...you wanna come and play at my house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind laundry, but could you tell me how to enjoy SOCKS???
    Also, our washing machine broke, and I can see how nice a hand washer with an agitator would be. When I someday get a hand washer...it will FOR SURE have one;)
    Whitney:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great. BUT, I'm with your mother. I LOVE it when the laundry is DONE.

    ReplyDelete