Thursday, April 2, 2009

a BAD hair day

"Hair Raising Experience" Print
A couple of weeks ago a friend with slightly curly hair told me that I should try using a hair diffuser. So yesterday we were in town, and we saw one! Mom decided that she would buy it and we both would give it a try. So this morning I took a shower and after drying my hair off a little, I started to give the diffuser a try. WELL... let's just say that by the time I was done my hair looked worse that the above monkey. About 10x worse! I came out of the bathroom and mom said "wow" and Matthew was terribly shocked. My hair wasn't just curly crazy, it was frizzy out of control curly! There was only one way that I could quickly do it and stop looking like a PORCUPINE... I didn't think that it looked all too swell, but at least it wasn't crazy. Anyway, I've had so many people tell me that they liked my hair today! Weird... Um, there's no telling what the weather of Indiana will do to my hair... any ideas??

4 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks very nice!!! But your hair this morning... that's best left unsaid. :)
    But I think you are just GREAT!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, think hot and HUMID during the summer months...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha. I LOVE the monkey picture, incidentally. I wish you would have blogged your hair. I am sure it wasn't as bad as you thought. And as far as I know, diffusers are supposed to make your hair LESS frizzy. Maybe it is faulty?? I must say my hair was a wreck for the first four or five months in England. It wasn't until I learned how to fix it with that new climate that I started to look normal again. It may take a little experimenting but you will be a lovely sister! I know that for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have seen it. I'll bet you looked lovely. I always have to get used to changes before I can accept them...hair included!

    ReplyDelete