Thursday, April 16, 2009

one of those days ;(

today was just one of those days... i was late for class (my least favorite class), and you can't afford to miss one minute of it, because you get so far behind. THEN, just before class ended, we got our tests back from last week. I about fell over!! I FAILED!!?!? How is that possible? I've NEVER even really come close to failing before! I went into my practice room, and cried for a second, but then I decided that there is no use in bawling over a failed test. I still have 1 more week of classes, and then a final that I need to pass! I need to get practicing my aural skills so I don't fail that class!! After that brief moment of sadness, I opened my scriptures which I happened to have with me, and found the following quote. It really blessed me, and I hope that it blesses you too!!!

" The wounds in his hands, feet and side are signs that in mortality painful things happen even to the pure and the perfect, signs that tribulation is not evidence tat God does not love us. It is a significant and hopeful fact that it is the wounded Christ who comes to our rescue. He who bears the scars of sacrifice, the lesions of love, the emblems of humility and forgiveness is the Captain of our Soul. That evidence of pain in mortality is undoubtedly intended to give courage to others who are also hurt and wounded by life..." ~ Jeffrey R. Holland

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love that quote!!!
    I'm sorry you had a bad day!!! But I think you are great anyway!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! Hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of our RS lesson today and Marci's comment about Jesus knowing exactly how we feel...female or male. He knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that you had a bad day.

    I enjoyed reading your blog!

    Belle

    ReplyDelete