Saturday, January 3, 2009

TODAY

today I did about 10,000 batches of laundry! I didn't know it was possible to do that many in one day! All my clothes (and everyone else's) are clean, except the ones we wore today! WOO-HOO!

today I milked both morning and night, and about froze both times! I thought that I was going to die from being frozen to death (not really, but almost)!

today I did most of my mending! I mended 3 skirts, 1 jumper, 1 sweater and 1 shirt (you can tell what I wear most of the time!). Oh boy, it feels so good to have that done!

today I actually made my bed! WHOOP-DE-DO!

today my little brother made me laugh when he said (in response to me saying "stir those eggs with slow motions) "but mom says that I can stir with FAST EMOTIONS!!" HA HA, don't you love kids!?

today I listened to the music from "A BRAND NEW YEAR" pretty much all day! Boy do I love that music!! (you can listen to it too if you go to abrandnewyear.lds.org :)

today was a good day to be alive!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! sounds like a very productive day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you got a lot done!
    I love that feeling.

    You should check out my mom's blog, she taged you!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very productive!! :)

    Miss Jocelyn
    http://aponderingheart.com

    ReplyDelete