Saturday, March 28, 2009

empty me

I came across this song a couple of weeks ago, and it really touched me. Pardon the rock type music, I usually don't listen that kind of music, but I love the message of this song. Only when we are emptied of the useless things of the world can we really be filled with God and learn to truly love holiness!!!

Empty me of the selfishness inside
Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride
And any foolish thing my heart holds to
Lord empty me of me so I can be filled with you.

Cause everything is a lesser thing
Compared to you. So, I surrender all!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song. I love the message.

    God bless,
    Gloria
    <>< john 3:16

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that song!!! It is so wonderful!! I could just listen to it all day!!! I'm so glad you found it!!!

    ReplyDelete