Friday, February 6, 2009

baby makes 18!!!

I was mixing up a treat for my little brother's birthday party tonight and for some random reason I was thinking about the DUGGAR family. If you haven't read about this amazing family, you should order their newest book... 20 and counting!!
I had the opportunity to read it over Christmas break... and boy-oh-boy... what an amazing book!! It's full of good tips that they've learned, and their incredible life story (they are considered America's largest family!). Well, I just remembered today that Michelle was pregnant with #18, but I hadn't heard about the birth, so I looked it up on their website... and on December 18th "The baby, named Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar, arrived at 38 weeks gestation by Caesarean section weighing 7 pounds, 3 ounces and measuring 20 inches long." Congrats to the Duggar family!! As I have read about this amazing family over the years, I've read many negative comments concerning their family size, but I think that they are absolutely amazing to be doing what they are doing! They haven't limited their family size, and have seen many miracles in doing what the Lord asked!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!!
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex, I'm glad you found us! You've got a fun blog! It will be fun to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Duggars are an amazing family! They are raising up beautiful children for God's glory. Truly an inspiration to us all! Did you know you can go online and view video clips from their TV Show?
    Blessings,
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'll read it faithfully. You can find mine at www.krismonson3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete