Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the dream


I had a dream...
Most of the dreams I've had don't stick with me very long, but a couple of years ago I had a dream that I think of often. I call it THE THREE LEVELS

1st level - Everything that I did with this boy was in secret. I don't think that my family even knew him! We went running through a restaurant and then secretly went up a canyon to an ancient school house. He wanted us to pick some bricks out of the wall, which we did... and the school collapsed! I don't think anyone knew we did it, and he certainly wasn't going to tell anyone. The only feeling I got from this boy was one of infatuation... nothing deeper, just physical attraction.

2nd level - The second part was even weirder than the first. Luckily this boy was a decent fellow, in fact he was someone I sort of recognized from riding the bus. We were in a supermarket having a race with these weird carts that flew through the air. It was a huge competition and I believe that I won. The feeling that I got from this young man was one of being totally superior to him. He didn't even talk to me, he just gazed at me. There was no companionship, nor even friendship. Just the feeling of being totally superior.

3rd level - The third level is one that I think of often and use as a sounding board for many things in life. There wasn't much to see in this level, just a simple picture that is burned in my memory. All I saw was a young man and myself standing in a garden. I didn't see his face, but I noticed two things... he had brown hair and was about a head taller than me (so about 5-7 inches taller than me). He was holding my hand and I think proposing... and I got a complete feeling of being CHERISHED!!!!!!! I want the feeling of being equal with the person I marry. And I also want to be filled with the desire to improve and become the best wife for him that I can. To be inspired to be better, just by being around him!!

As strange as that dream sounds,
it has given me so much hope
and so much to think about!!
It has made me think so much of how I long
to be with that young man in the garden,
being cherished and loved by someone
that God has chosen for me!!

2 comments:

  1. oh! I hope that you get that someday. You deserve it!
    Love you LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sooo cool you never told me that! I only heard a little bit of the third level or whatever well love ya.
    Wes(wildcat)=)

    ReplyDelete