Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a totally white Christmas, in fact, today they issued a warning that everyone should stay where they are... we got more than a foot last night! Was that ever fun to shovel!

Yesterday after milking our goats at 6:00, my parents woke everyone else up (I helped milk) and we opened presents. Then we went to my mom's family to have a delicious but huge brunch. It was so good! Then we went and visited my dad's family and then came home and just enjoyed being together! Here are some pictures from yesterday:

me: for once and for all, will you STOP trying to steal my treats?!

my cute brother and dad

me: what do you mean you don't want to smile, do it anyway!!

two of my fun sisters :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas!! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun Christmas! I thought you weren't supposed to blackmail your family...
    Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete