Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Piano Recitals

This past Saturday I had 2 fantastic recitals... In the morning I played in a recital for one of my old teachers (she has been helping me get ready for an audition). It was at the local university and I got to play on a concert grand STEINWAY!! My song has never sounded so good!

Later that evening I had my student recital and it went so well! They were all so cute and did so well. I now have a grand total of 14 students, only 10 played that evening, but next year I'm definitely going to have my hands full!

The above picture was the third attempt of my mom to take
a picture of me playing, I guess I wouldn't stop moving. :)

This last picture is of my adorable 4 yr old brother that I just started in the pre-reading books. He was playing "Twinkle, Twinkle" and as you can tell from the look on his face (notice his tongue) he was concentrating so hard!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Alex...looks like a GREAT night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to see you play!!! And you teach the kids so well. They are doing amazing!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete